General park regulations
- The admission ticket is under no circumstances refundable;
- Any closure of attractions due to technical or climatic factors or to the lack of electricity does not entitle the visitor to a full or partial refund of the ticket;
- The Management reserves the right to close the Park at any time for the protection and safety of people, without any reimbursement being due;
- On days when attendance is low, the operation of all the Park’s attractions is not guaranteed;
- The Park declines any responsibility for accidents or damage to persons or property caused by imprudence or failure to comply with the Park’s ‘Safety Regulations’; furthermore, it shall not be liable for anything deposited inside the lockers or left unattended inside the Park;
- To ensure the safety of our guests, some slides and attractions may be subject to special restrictions. Therefore, please observe the rules set out;
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times;
- The entrance ticket must be kept at the disposal of the control staff. Anyone who does not prove that they have a ticket must leave the park;
- Sunbeds are available on payment until they are sold out; the Management reserves the right to check whether payment has been made;
- Use the facilities provided with respect;
- The park is fully accessible to the disabled (excluding slides);
- The water park is subject to video surveillance and video recording in order to guarantee the safety of persons and to prevent any damage to persons or property. Processing is carried out in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- It is strictly forbidden to dive into the water fully clothed; bathing is only permitted in swimming costumes, wetsuits and suitable technical clothing.
- The Management reserves the right to expel any user who may cause harm, create damage or have inappropriate and uneducated behaviour that may offend the image of the Park.
- For the safety of our guests, no glass or cans of any kind may be brought into the Park.
- With the purchase of the ticket, the possibility of being photographed by the staff of “Le Vele” and by the automatic devices installed on the attractions is tacitly accepted.
- Animals are not allowed
The pools and slides in this park have been designed and built with the aim of ensuring maximum safety for everyone who uses them properly.
It is therefore mandatory to:
- Strictly observe the instructions on the signs of each attraction;
- Do not go down the slides with necklaces, watches, glasses, hairpins, etc;
- Scrupulously observe any instructions from the lifeguards;
- Move immediately away from the arrival area of the slides. Offenders will be immediately removed from the Park, except for the right, in the most serious cases, to report to the Public Authorities;
- Immediately report any injuries to the Park’s infirmary manager, who will ascertain the extent of the injury. False declarations will be prosecuted;
- Use showers and foot washers before entering the pool area;
- Use clogs or slippers of synthetic material when walking barefoot;
- Use swimming costumes of a shape and size that do not offend the sensitivities of other users and made of material resistant to the products used to treat the water in the pools.
- Bathing attendants will not allow entry to those wearing inappropriate costumes:
- Use restraining costumes for children under 3 years of age;
- It is also strictly forbidden:
- The use of the slides for heart patients, pregnant women and, in general, for those in poor health;
- Running around the pool, playing dangerous games, diving, sliding headlong, standing, kneeling, introducing animals and glass objects.
- Climbing over masonry structures, rocks and water games.